Sunday, January 18, 2009

Went for the AHband concert with annia and sat next to Terie and her family plus daniel (she got places for us right in the first row! Thanks :D) I thought it was fine and alumni band was good! (especially the Solos) Oh, I also think choir, CO and band should perform together so it'll be as cool as Joe Hisaishi's concerts (the guy who composes music for studio ghibli films)


Something like this! Gosh, the girl singing ponyo is SO cute. (at around 6:45)



Kaiying and Anna came over towards the end, then we met ashley at Tanah Merah MRT. Annia had to go so only Ky Anna Ash and I went to Eastpoint starbucks. We wanted to go to the Airport starbucks but the train was out of service -__-

Anyway I really miss AHS alot and I miss studying outside! Can't imagine how hectic my schedule would be next year ):




More updates and teensy bit of photos tomorrow! Tag replies too!


I had an enjoyable night :]

No comments: